Revised on 25/05/2018
1. Identity of the Data Controller
The data controller is the company Anéolia SARL, headquartered at 240 rue de la Motte, 77550 Moissy Cramayel – France.
Tel.: +33 (0)1 60 48 51 61
Fax: +33 (0)1 60 48 36 49
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: “Personal data management”.
2. What personal data do we process?
We only collect and process the personal data we need for customer relationship management and technical follow-up for one or several pieces of equipment, in accordance with the provisions of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
For this purpose, we may be required to collect the following personal data when you fill out a contact form, request an estimate on the website, or via a customer information sheet used to help us draw up a quote:
- Your last and first name
- Your contact information (such as your e-mail address, professional phone number)
- Your profession
3. Why do we collect this personal data?
We use the personal information we collect for the following purposes:
- To fulfil your order and provide the associated customer services
- Enter into a service contract for the maintenance of your devices
- Maintain, improve and administer our website
- Inform you of products and services that may be of interest to you
- Keep you updated on our latest news (presence at/invitation to trade fairs, new developments, etc.)
- Better understand how visitors use our website and assess the effectiveness of marketing activities
- Respond to recruitment requests
- Comply with our legal and regulatory obligations
4. Who has access to your information?
We restrict access to your information to the employees who need to use it. They have the obligation to protect it and ensure confidentiality.
In order to carry out our work, we may be required to disclose your personal data to the following stakeholders:
- Service providers and sub-contractors performing services on our behalf, including the following tasks:
- Maintenance procedures (repairs and upkeep) for measuring devices
- Market development
- Marketing activities
- Commercial partners
- Legal or State authorities and public agencies upon request within the limits authorized by regulations
- Members of certain regulated professions such as lawyers, notaries, auditors
We may be required to transfer your information outside the European Union and Switzerland, including to the United States. In the event that we transfer your information outside the European Union or Switzerland, the transfer will be governed by an agreement incorporating the standard contractual clauses in accordance with Article 46 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of the European Union of 27 April 2016 (the “GDPR”).
5. Duration of Personal Data Retention
We will only retain your personal information for as long as it is needed to achieve the purposes it was provided for, or because we have the legal obligation to do so. In the event that your account becomes inactive, the account where your data is stored will immediately become dormant and will then be destroyed after an interim period of 5 years.
6. What are your rights and how can you exercise them?
In accordance with the applicable regulations, you have certain rights, namely:
- RIGHT OF ACCESS: you can obtain information concerning the processing of your personal data as well as a copy of this personal data,
- RIGHT OF RECTIFICATION: if you believe that your personal data is inaccurate or incomplete, you may require that personal data be modified accordingly,
- RIGHT TO ERASURE: you may require the erasure of your personal data within the limits of what is permitted by the regulations,
- RIGHT TO RESTRICT PROCESSING: you may request a restriction to the processing of your personal data,
- RIGHT OF OPPOSITION: you may oppose the processing of your personal data for reasons related to your personal situation. You have the absolute right to object to the processing of your personal data for commercial prospecting activities, including profiling related to these activities.
- RIGHT TO THE PORTABILITY OF YOUR DATA: when this right is applicable, you have the right to require that the personal data you have provided be returned to you or, when technically possible, be transferred to a third party,
- RIGHT TO WITHDRAW YOUR CONSENT: if you have given your consent to the processing of your personal data, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
You may exercise the rights listed above by sending a letter to Anéolia SARL, 240 rue de la Motte, 77550 Moissy Cramayel – France or by email to “email@example.com” with the subject: “Personal data management”.
7. How do we protect your personal data?
We use physical and electronic safeguards and procedures designed to help us ensure the confidentiality of your personal information. For example, we use SSL (Security Socket Layer) encryption technology for our website.
Your personal data is then stored in our CRM, which can only be accessed by Anéolia personnel with a unique user name and password.
8. How to contact us
If you have any questions concerning the use of your personal data covered by this document, please contact Nelly Schaller – Société Anéolia Sarl – 240 rue de la Motte, 77550 Moissy Cramayel – France.
Cookies are small text files that are transferred from a website’s server to your hard drive. This automatically provides us with certain data such as the IP address, the browser being used, your computer’s operating system and your internet connection. A cookie makes it possible to save data on your use of the browser.
Cookies cannot be used to launch programs or transfer a virus to a computer. Based on the information contained in the cookies, we facilitate the use of our website and enable correct display of our pages.
The data we collect will not, under any circumstances, be transmitted to a third party and no link will be made to your personal data without your consent.
2. YouTube Videos
3. Use of Google Analytics
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, text files stored on your computer that analyse your use of the website. The information the cookies generate about your use of this website is generally transmitted to and stored in a Google server in the USA. However, due to the activation of IP anonymization on these websites, Google will shorten your IP address in the Member States of the European Union or in other Contracting States to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the complete IP address be sent to a Google server in the USA and be shortened there. On behalf of this website’s operator, Google will use this information to assess how you use the website, compile reports on the website’s activity and provide the website operator with other services related to the website’s activity and internet usage. The IP address provided by Google Analytics in the framework of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data. You can prevent cookies from being stored by using the setting in your browser software. However, please note that in this case you might not be able to use the full functionality of this website. In addition, you can prevent Google from collecting the data generated by the cookie and linked to your use of the website (including your IP address) as well as Google’s processing of this data by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available at the following link:
In addition, or as an alternative to the browser extension, you can prevent being tracked by Google Analytics on our web pages by clicking on the link below. An opt-out cookie will then be installed on your device. This will prevent Google Analytics from collecting data on this website for this browser in the future as long as the cookie remains installed on your browser.