Anéolia tells you its story
A family company established for 10 years in France
- 1986 : The Abiss brand is born
- 2009 : The Anéolia company is created, with the production unit located in Essonne.
- 2009 : Anéolia is launching a new range of gas analyzers which shows the O2 value to 2 decimal places.
- 2012 : During this year of big consolidation of the gas analyzers manufacturers with various acquisitions, the Abiss brand is revamped by Anéolia.
- 2016 : The patent for “Test process and system for samples, in particular for restricting samples” is delivered on 4/2/16, making it possible to stress test the integrity of packaging.
- 2016 : The patent for “Test process and system for samples, in particular for identifying gas from samples” is delivered on 5/2/16, making it possible to measure binary gas at high speed.
- 2017 : The strengthening of our after-sales-services worldwide.
- 2018 : Anéolia now operates in more than 60 countries
- 2019 : Anéolia is moving in Seine-et-Marne to Moissy Cramayel for larger premises