Anéolia tells you its story
- 1986: The Abiss brand is born.
- 2009: The Anéolia company is created, with the production unit located in Essonne.
- 2009: Anéolia is launching a new range of gas analyzers which shows the O2 value to 2 decimal places.
- 2012: During this year of big consolidation of the gas analyzers manufacturers with various acquisitions, the Abiss brand is revamped by Anéolia.
- 2012: Filing of 2 patent applications in France for a gas analysis device, and a device combining gas analysis and leakage measurement.
- 2015: Innovative BTA award for the Oxylos® integrated on a packaging line in automatic mode.
2016: The patent for “Test process and system for samples, in particular for restricting samples” is delivered on 4/2/16, making it possible to stress test the integrity of packaging.
- 2016: The patent for “Test process and system for samples, in particular for identifying gas from samples” is delivered on 5/2/16, making it possible to measure binary gas at high speed.
- 2017: The strengthening of our after-sales-services worldwide.
- 2018: Anéolia now operates in more than 60 countries.
- 2018: European patent granted for the gas analysis device EP2936145.
- 2019: Anéolia is moving in Seine-et-Marne to Moissy Cramayel for larger premises.
- 2019: Packaging Oscar for the Oxylos® in hygienic design
2021: Packaging Oscar for Oxylos® non-destructive leakage testing.
2022: European patent granted for the combined gas analysis and leakage measurement device EP3385696.